As one of the top grossing charity golf tournaments in the country, the Mass General Brigham Home Care Annual Tee-Off has raised more than $8 million over the past 30 years to advance our critical mission of bringing extraordinary healthcare home. All the proceeds from the Tee-Off have gone toward sustaining and expanding our services, training our clinicians, and understanding and validating the many advantages home healthcare offers our patients and families.
Tournament dollars have supported a wide variety of efforts, including:
- Telemonitoring to help our patients easily track their vital signs and health status at home to better understand and manage medical issues.
- Maternal Child Health to provide specialized home care to expectant mothers with high-risk pregnancies; new mothers and their babies; and infants, children, and adolescents experiencing medical challenges
- Infusion Therapy to provide in-home intravenous therapy for conditions like cancer, infections, and pain
- Medication Management to ensure that patients at home take their prescriptions at the right dose at the right time
- Wound Care to give home care clinicians the ability to take photos of patients’ wounds and upload them securely into their electronic medical record so physicians and wound experts can easily view and provide consultation
- Clinician Competency Training to sustain the ongoing professional growth and development of our clinical team to ensure peak job performance
For more information about programs and services provided by Mass General Brigham Home Care, please visit our website.